Message John Perry Insurance for FREE Insurance Quote

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Condominium and Town House Insurance

Servicing Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Clewiston, Fort Myers, LaBelle and Okeechobee

For more than 25 years, John Perry Insurance has been helping businesses and individuals like you to find a condominium insurance policy that’s perfect for your needs. Our friendly team is courteous and makes the process as quick and easy as possible.

When you own a condominium or townhouse in Fort Myers, Okeechobee, Clewiston, Cape Coral, LaBelle or Bonita Springs, FL you have a lot to protect including the interior of your condominium or townhouse, your belongings and you.

Associations may cover your common areas and the outer structure. You will still need a condominium unit owner policy to protect your personal property, legal responsibility to others and improvements or customization you’ve made to your condominium or townhouse.

Adjoining condominiums and townhouses run the risk of incurring damages from an unforeseen water damage / fire. Your unit may had a fire and smoke damage to your neighbors unit or your dishwasher leaks and causes the unit below to have to replace their ceiling, electric and etc. Who is responsible in a multi-unit building? The first thought is the association will cover it, but that is not generally the case. H06 Insurance will be the policy for this type of protection. Without it, you will need very deep pockets to cover your interior damage and the damage of your neighbors. That’s why it is very important to have an insurance policy for your condominium or townhouse unit.

The experienced caring staff at John Perry Insurance will walk you through all the scenarios of why and what you need for your condominium or townhouse insurance needs. Call 863-777- 4966 today.

Follow and Like us on Social Media



X Logo


Related Articles