What You Need to Know About Insurance in the State of Florida
Insurance is a system in protecting against a possible eventuality. It is a means of protection from financial agony or a form of risk management. We have known a lot of family members, friends, and neighbors who had experienced devastating eventualities in life because they failed to protect themselves.
Everyone should protect themselves because life is too short for regrets. If an emergency arises, are you prepared and protected?
For over 25 years, John Perry Insurance has been helping valued businesses and individuals like you with your insurance policy that will be perfect for your needs. Our brilliant team is remarkable and makes the whole process as quick and easy as possible.
Being an independent agency, we have access to multiple options. We will quote and compare your information for FREE with each company to give you the guaranteed best possible rate.
John Perry Insurance offers a wide range of Individual and Business Insurance Policies in Southwest Florida. Let me share our amazing coverage:
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Collision Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Personal Injury Protection
- Uninsured and Under-insured Motorist Protection
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Rental Reimbursement
- Towing and Roadside Assistance Coverage
- Policies for All Boat Types, Yacht to PWG
- Coverage for Fishing, Water Sports Gear, and Personal Effects
- Uninsured Boater Protection
- Claims Service from Boating Experts
- Choice of Medical and Liability Limit
- Consequential Damage Coverage
– Protects the interior of your condominium and townhouse, your belongings, and you from possible liability to your adjacent neighbor’s property.
– House or apartment or mobile home
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorcycle
- Roadside Assistance
- Emergency Expenses
- Attached Accessories
- Full-Time Liability
- Towing and Roadside Assistance
- Replacement Cost Coverage
– Designed to cover over and above your liability coverage on your home, auto, boat, recreational vehicle and motorcycles
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Medical Payments
- Personal Injury Protection
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Collision Coverage
- GAP Coverage
- Uninsured and underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Products and Completed Operation
- Premises Liability
- Premises Medical
- Fire Legal Liability
- Business Income Insurance
- Building and Personal Property Protection
- On-site Equipment Insurance
- Coverage for Inventory
- Crime Insurance
- Island Marine
- Tools and more.
Losses from fire, break-ins, vandalism, windstorm and other natural or man-made disasters are examples of what is typically covered.
- Major Accident exceed the limits of your existing policies
- Errors and Omissions Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Fiduciary liability
- Employment Practice Liability
- Professional Liability
- General Liability
- Work-related insurance
- Lost income
Life is very uncertain and sometimes frightening when you least expect it. To be fully prepared to deal with the contingencies in life, insurance is very essential.
Everything you need can be covered by the right insurance. Choose only the proven and guaranteed partner because it will always matter in the end.
Again, FREE Estimates for Everyone including the following service areas near you:
We can give you MORE and that includes:
- Better Future
- Peace of Mind
- Superb Risk Management
Get your home an insurance policy today! Contact our office near you to learn more.