Nationwide Personal Insurance
Nationwide has developed from small mutual car insurance owned by policyholders to one of the largest leading insurance and financial services firms. The variety of personal lines options offered by Nationwide allows John Perry the freedom to satisfy the specific needs of our clients.
Why Choose Nationwide?
Nationwide personal insurance protects your vehicles and property for more than 90 years. Your Nationwide insurance benefits include worry-free claims, usage-based car insurance, and multi-policy discounts.
Reasons to choose Nationwide for personal insurance:
- Customers can save an average of $821 per year by bundling their home, auto, and life insurance.
- Nationwide make investments to build greater advantages through innovations in products, services, and ease of business, such as simplified underwriting, automation, and lead referral programs.
- Nationwide gives you “Claims Confidence” by ensuring that your claims process will be easy and convenient and that claims will be handled fairly and quickly.
Nationwide Personal Insurance Offered by John Perry Insurance Agency
Auto insurance from Nationwide gives you peace of mind. Auto insurance is not only a good idea but it’s also required by law. To protect you and other motorists, every state requires that you have insurance on your car. The amount of coverage you need depends on your financial responsibility for the vehicle and the laws in your state. Some jurisdictions even demand liability insurance before you can apply for a driver’s license.
Nationwide has a variety of coverage alternatives that might give you peace of mind while on the road. Customize your insurance to ensure you have the coverage you need.
- Comprehensive – Also known as “other than collision,” This coverage may help pay for damage to your car caused by vandalism, theft, severe weather, or animal-related incidents.
- Collision – Regardless of who’s at fault, a collision can pay for damage to your vehicle if you hit another vehicle or object, another vehicle hits you, or your vehicle rolls over.
- Gap coverage – Gap insurance may help you cover the “gap” between what you owe on your car and your car’s actual cash value.
- Uninsured motorist – If an uninsured or underinsured driver causes an accident that results in property damage and/or bodily injury, uninsured motorist coverage may help pay for damage and medical costs for you and your passenger(s).
- Bodily injury liability – If you cause an automobile accident that results in injuries, bodily injury protects you by paying for damages you may become legally liable for as a result of the accident, including medical bills and loss of income for the injured party.
- Roadside Assistance – Roadside Assistance coverage may even be available when you and your family household members are passengers in someone else’s vehicle, or during a roadside emergency in which your vehicle is disabled.
Get an auto quote today and we will compare your information with each company in order to give you the best possible rate.
Get the boat insurance coverage you need and compare rates for the coverage you need. Our low-cost insurance assists you with keeping your boat safe on the road and on the water. Make sure you have the greatest coverage for your requirements before your next adventure on the lake. Our insurance provides cheap comprehensive, liability, and coverage choices, allowing you to choose the protection you need for your boat and guests.
Let us protect your fishing boat, sailboat, pontoon boat, ski surf boat or other recreational boat. Call us at 863-777-4966.
If you live in a condo, the building’s master policy may not be sufficient to cover your personal possessions or your area. Condo insurance protects your belongings as well as the aspects of your condo that you are responsible for. In the case of theft, natural catastrophes, or other sorts of insured damage, we’ll be there with our exceptional claims service. Here’s why you need condo insurance:
- To protect what you own – Your condo association’s insurance policy isn’t enough. It most likely ONLY covers the building you live in. Not the inside of your home or your personal property.
- To protect yourself – If an accident happens in your condo, guess who might be held responsible. Yes. You. Condo insurance offers liability coverage to protect you.
- To ensure you have somewhere to live – If your place gets damaged and you can’t live there, a condo policy can help pay for temporary housing.
The experienced caring staff at John Perry Insurance will walk you through all the scenarios of why and what you need for your condominium or townhouse insurance needs. Call 863-777- 4966 today.
Floods damage more homes in the United States than any other natural disaster. When it comes to flood insurance, the best time to think about it is before you need it. Everyone lives in a flood zone that is either high-risk or low-risk. Flood insurance are available to homeowners, condo owners, landlords, business owners and renters, flood insurance may cover:
- Furniture, clothing and other belongings
- Certain cleanup expenses
- Damages to your heating and cooling system
- Repair or replacement of flooring
Obtaining a flood insurance quotation with John Perry Insurance is the first step in ensuring your safety. Call John Perry Insurance at 863-777-4966 today.
Home Owners Insurance
In the event of a calamity, most individuals simply cannot afford to rebuild their house and replace everything in it. A house insurance policy may cover your home, some of your personal belongings, and even yourself. With the right home insurance coverage, you’ll feel comfortable knowing that, in the event of a disaster, your property is protected. Homeowners’ policies cover:
- Dwelling – Coverage that protects the structure of the home (roof, walls, wall-to-wall carpeting, etc.)
- Other structures – Coverage for sheds, detached garages and other structures not connected to the main dwelling itself
- Personal property – Coverage for personal items (clothing, furniture, appliances, computers, etc.) on and off the premises
- Loss of use – Coverage for when an insured has to move out of the home while repairs are made as a result of damage caused by a covered loss
Home insurance may also be utilized to safeguard your finances. If someone sues you after being hurt on your property, having enough home insurance coverage may protect you from having to pay their legal bills out of pocket.
To begin safeguarding your house, assets, and peace of mind, get a homeowners quote online.
Reap the benefits of year-round motorcycle insurance. Whether your motorbike is on the road or in storage during the winter months, our motorcycle insurance will keep you safe and offer you peace of mind all year.
- Rates are based on year-round coverage
- Loan originators often require year-round coverage
- Deductible benefits offered to 12-month policy holders
- Maintain readiness and peace of mind, 365 days a year
Motorcycle insurance is a great idea for a number of reasons. It protects riders and bikes in six critical ways:
- Rates are based on year-round coverage
- Pays medical bills for injuries
- Covers damage to the bike
- Offers liability protection for injuries to other people
- Covers damage to other vehicles in a collision
- Provides total loss coverage
Get a free motorbike insurance quote that’s personalized to your specific riding demands and budget. Call John Perry Insurance today at 863-777-4966.
Having an RV may be a fun and fulfilling experience. It should also be one that is risk-free. During weekend road trips and lengthy family holidays, be sure your RV is insured by the appropriate RV insurance coverage. At prices that meet your budget, we provide trustworthy coverage for RVs, motorhomes, campers, and travel trailers. Your RV could be one of the largest investments you make. Your mobile home away from home while exploring the open road should be protected.
To find out more about our options and get a free rate RV insurance quote, call us at 863-777-4966 and talk to our insurance agents today.
An umbrella Insurance covers expenses that are beyond your other insurance policies. It is designed to cover over and above your liability coverages on your home, auto, boat, recreational vehicle, and motorcycles. An umbrella Insurance is for everyone in today’s legal world. If you own a home and car and are concerned that your existing policies just don’t have the coverage need you need, the umbrella policy coverage is for you. Umbrella insurance is inexpensive being anywhere from $150 – $700 annually depending on the risks.
Call 863-777-4966 today for FREE insurance consultation!
Why Choose John Perry as Nationwide Insurance Broker?
For more than 25 years, John Perry Insurance has been helping businesses and individuals like you to find an insurance policies that’s perfect for your needs servicing Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Clewiston, Fort Myers, Labelle, and Okeechobee.
Being an independent agency, we have access to multiple insurance carriers including Nationwide Insurance Broker. We will quote and compare your information with each company in order to give you the best possible rate. John Perry Insurance offers:
- Auto Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- RV Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
- Business Auto Insurance Business
- Business Owner Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Condominium Association Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
Call John Perry Insurance for a free consultation and personal insurance quote today.